Outdoor Storage (New Pricing!)
Dustcontrol Canada is pleased to offer secure outdoor storage in our Barrie yard. Flexible storage options to meet all your needs, contact us today !
Phone : 705-733-1613
Regular Office Hours
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
* Note: Alternative hours can be arranged by request.
|Dimensions (L X W)||Monthly Pricing||Annual Pricing||Annual Pricing Pre-Paid|
|10 ft X 20 ft||$60.00||$660.00||$600.00|
|10 ft X 25 ft||$75.00||$825.00||$750.00|
|10 ft X 30 ft||$90.00||$990.00||$900.00|
|10 ft X 35 ft||$105.00||$1155.00||$1050.00|
|20 ft X 15 ft||$90.00||$990.00||$900.00|
|20 ft X 20 ft||$120.00||$1320.00||$1200.00|
|10 ft X 45 ft||$135.00||$1485.00||$1350.00|
|20 ft X 25 ft||$150.00||$1650.00||$1500.00|
|20 ft X 30 ft||$180.00||$1980.00||$1800.00|
* Note all prices exclude Applicable Taxes
Other Notes on Rates:
- Annual pricing based on commitment to one year contract to be paid in monthly installments.
- Annual Pre-Paid pricing based on one year commitment to be paid up front.
- Additional space beyond standard spaces shown will be charged at $0.50 / sqft.
1. Vehicle Requirements
- All vehicles must be mobile at all times
- A copy of ownership and valid insurance must be submitted to office prior.
- Copies or keys for access and operation of the vehicle must be submitted to the office. Unless otherwise specified.
- Vehicles cannot have any fluid discharge or leaks.
- Vehicles may not be on site for any reason other than storage (no repairs, cleaning, maintenance, etc. )
2. Lot Requirements
- All customers must park their vehicles(s) within designated space(s).
- No unapproved items may be stored in storage areas outside of the approved vehicle. Inclusive of items placed on top, or underneath, in exception to trucks, vans, and trailers designed to contain items.
- Working on vehicles in any way, including mechanical, maintenance or otherwise is strictly prohibited.
- Yard will be accessible during our regular hours of 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. from Monday to Friday. Alternative hours can be scheduled upon request.
- If vehicle is grid locked, or otherwise inaccessible we require minimum 24 hours notice for removal.
- Access fees may be charged in accordance with customer's requests.
- Valid business corporation or government issued photo identification and a valid credit card required.
- Customer must initially pay first month and a deposit for one additional month.
- payment can be made by cheque, certified funds,cash, credit card, or e-mail transfer.
- $100.00 administration fee for all NSF cheques.
- All accounts payable monthly on specified date.
- All late payments will incur an initial $15.00 administration fee, plus $25.00 per following week.
- FAILURE TO PAY FOR SERVICES will result in DENIED ACCESS TO YOUR STORAGE ITEMS, ASSESSMENT OF LIEN, AND SALES OF STORED GOODS. A $500.00 administration fee will be applied to process liens as required, in addition to any expenses incurred disposing of stored goods. All repossession of goods will be done so in accordance with the Repair and Storage Liens Act R.S.O. 1990, c. R.25.
- It is the Customer's sole responsibility to ensure that all stored items are properly insured. The Customer bears entire risk of loss or damage including, but not limited to, any damage done by KSB Manitoulin Inc. & 2284741 Ontario Inc. negligence or otherwise.
- The Customer shall indemnify and hold harmless KSB Manitoulin Inc. & 2284741 Ontario Inc. , their officers, agents, employees or any person acting on their behalf from and against: any claim or demand for loss, liability or damage, including, but not limited to, claims for property damage, personal injury or death, by whomsoever brought, arising from any act or omission of its offices, employees, agents, subcontractors or any person acting on its behalf in performance of this contact; and all claims, suits, and damaged, by whomsoever brought, by reason of the non-observance or non-performance by its officers, employees, agents, subcontractors, or any person acting on its behalf of any of the terms, covenants and conditions herein or the rules, regulations, ordinances , and laws of the federal, provincial, territorial, municipal or county governments. Furthermore, shall reimburse KSB Manitoulin Inc. & 2284741 Ontario Inc., and their officers, employees, agents or any person acting on their behalf for all attorneys' fees, costs, and expenses incurred in connection with the defense of such claims.
6. Unauthorized Items
- Any items which are illegal, flammable, explosive or deemed unacceptable by KSB Manitoulin Inc. & 2284741 Ontario Inc. is strictly prohibited on the premises at all times.
- All prohibited items will be removed at the customer's expense, inclusive of disposal, on site service, and administration costs.
- Rates are subject to change with 30-day notice. New rates will be posted online, and available at the office.
- Customers may terminate contract providing reasonable notice via written request.
- In event of termination customer will be charged prorated fees at agreed rates until customer's possessions / property is removed from the premises.
- We reserve the right to terminate any storage contract at any time at our soles discretion, as well as the right to request that a customer's property is removed within 24 hours with verbal notice.
- The terms and conditions and the transactions contemplated herby shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada.